Wednesday, June 4, 2008

Second Doctors Visit

We had another doctors visit today and everything seems a-okay. We got to hear the baby's heartbeat again!! It's beating strong at 156 bpm - only slightly slower than the first heart rate taken. Seems like the kid decided to be cooperative today because the doctor was shocked at how quickly she found the beat.

Also, for everyone that seems to be overly concerned about the physical labor at my job, we talked to the doctor about it again today. She reiterated that as long as I don't feel like I'm hurting myself, I'm fine. She said that physically lifting all that luggage will NOT harm the pregnancy, at most it will just harm me (not the goal either of course, but the worst case scenario). She said that it is pretty much up to my judgment as to when I need to go on light duty, and I promise to everyone that I will pay attention and not do anything to overdo it. Everyone at work has been very helpful and protective since they heard the news and they've all been wonderful about helping me work on flights with lighter loads.

2 comments:

mike and chenoa said...

I'm glad everyone at work is pitching in to help lighten your load. Sounds like you have some great co-workers.

Uncle Billie said...

Congratulations. From Billie & Brandi.